For more than 30 years, Melville Johnson's Federal Employee Attorneys have successfully handled a variety of cases across the nation.
Our Federal Employee Attorneys Specialize In Matters Of Law That Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- Equal Employment Opportunity disputes (EEO)
- Representing clients at the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), or the Office of Special Counsel (OSC)
- Resolving Reduction in Force issues
- Determining the optimal retirement plan for your situation (OPM, FERS and CSRS)
- Obtaining disability retirement compensation (OPM)
- Shielding whistleblowers against retaliation (OSC and MSPB)
- Defending your right to engage in political activity (Hatch Act)
- Maintaining privacy rights (Privacy Act)
- Filing and pursuing internal agency grievances
- Aiding postal workers, VA and all other federal agency employees.
- Protecting your USSERA (Uniform Services Discrimination and MSPB)
- Spousal support claims (OPM and MSPB)
If you feel you need a federal employee attorney to passionately advocate for you, please call or send a message to schedule a consultation with our senior partner, George M. Johnson. We will then determine if you have a viable case worth your time and money. Afterward, we will help compile all facts and file a comprehensive claim against your agency. If you already have a pending claim, contact us to discuss ways to ensure a positive outcome.