For more than 30 years, Melville Johnson's Federal Employee Attorneys have successfully handled a variety of cases across the nation.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Claim And Learn How We Can Assist You.
Our Federal Employee Attorneys Specialize In Matters Of Law That Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- Equal Employment Opportunity disputes (EEO)
- Representing clients at the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), or the Office of Special Counsel (OSC)
- Resolving Reduction in Force issues
- Determining the optimal retirement plan for your situation (OPM, FERS and CSRS)
- Obtaining disability retirement compensation (OPM)
- Shielding whistleblowers against retaliation (OSC and MSPB)
- Defending your right to engage in political activity (Hatch Act)
- Maintaining privacy rights (Privacy Act)
- Filing and pursuing internal agency grievances
- Aiding postal workers, VA and all other federal agency employees.
- Protecting your USSERA (Uniform Services Discrimination and MSPB)
- Spousal support claims (OPM and MSPB)
If you feel you need a federal employee attorney to passionately advocate for you, please call or send a message to schedule a consultation with our senior partner, George M. Johnson. We will then determine if you have a viable case worth your time and money. Afterward, we will help compile all facts and file a comprehensive claim against your agency. If you already have a pending claim, contact us to discuss ways to ensure a positive outcome.